Choosing your Property Manager is an important decision... And we, are one of SW Florida's fastest growing Property Management Companies, with Good Reason..
These are challenging times in Southwest Florida you will need our experience We get the job done. We take pride in treating the homes we manage as our own, we have a substantial web presence, as you can see, and advertise our properties extensively, including the local press, Signs, our own web site and several other Rental web sites, QR Codes, and location based ads. We work closely with other Realtors who often have clients in need of a rental, either because their home just sold or, moving here, wish to rent before purchasing their next home If you ever wish to actively sell your property or purchase another, we work with many of this areas highest producing agents and would recommend, without bias, the one(s) best suited for your needs. We always maintain a list of preferred vendors that we have learned through recommendation and experience we can call on to help with any type of maintenance a property may need. We use a thorough 4 part screening check with potential new tenants . Checking a person's credit is today easy it only takes a few minutes , but we also thoroughly check each applicants references and then we do a detailed check for any civil or criminal court actions that have occurred or may be outstanding. Once a tenant is selected we will go over the lease with them one paragraph at a time making sure they understand the importance of what they have just signed and their responsibilities under this agreement. We do our job, we due all due diligence BEFORE we place a tenant
Things to Consider
If Your Presently thinking of a Property Manager for your investment and want, "The Peace Of Mind", of knowing that the Job is being done right, consider asking any company these important questions..
Have you ever actually owned and managed Rental Property? This is probably the most important question of all.. There is no substitute for experience. You can't fake experience
- Ask if they even own thier own home? Do you really want a tenant managing your property?
- Will I get Monthly Computerized Statements in a timely manner? We start on the first and don't stop till every owner has been paid!!
- Ask about inspections,you'll definitely need to minimize your risk of being challenged on a damage claim against the tenant
- Review their lease, are you the owner protected?
- Do they use a strict four part screening process like us? Picking the right tenant is 90% of good property management
- Are their Vendors Screened Licensed Vendors?
- If something goes wrong what can they do? ( yes things can go wrong, but we are still there with you ask us how) At the Property Place your Peace Of Mind comes from knowing that your investment is being taken care of by experienced owners and managers of rental properties. We know and understand what it means to be an owner with over 20 years of experience running more than 100 of our own rental homes! This is the kind of experience, and professionalism you can count on .
We are one of SW Florida's Fastest growing Property Management Teams with good reason...We offer True..
National Real Estate News
News Corp names new president of global digital real estate
Posted on Friday November 16, 2018
News Corp, parent company of Move and operator for Realtor.com, recently announced that Tracey Fellows has been appo
Cloudvirga appoints new chief customer success officer
Posted on Thursday November 15, 2018
Cloudvirga announced that Jesse Decker has joined the company as its chief customer success officer. Decker comes to
Class Appraisal hires new SVP of valuation transformation and engagement
Posted on Tuesday November 13, 2018
Class Appraisal, a HousingWire Tech100 winner, announced Tuesday that Julie Jones has been appointed senior vice pre
The future of mortgage finance? 6 key takeaways from the midterm elections
Posted on Friday November 09, 2018
Record numbers of American voters turned out to cast their votes in Tuesday’s midterm elections, and in so doing r
Loan officers: Here's how to use Facebook Pixel to retarget leads, increase conversions
Posted on Friday November 09, 2018
You're generating leads! Now, you have to give yourself a better chance of converting them by staying top of mind.
What they are saying?
Testimonials from our Owners
" They are incredible"
"To say we satisfied is putting it mildly. Everything was done in the best professional way"
(Chris and Helen Korbakes)
"I am happy to say that the The Property Place Team is the best I have dealt with"
(Richard and Marilyn Machler)
" They were there for methe whole time very professional, up to date on the many laws in Florida"
(Margaret L. Wheeler)
"They kept me well informed and help me find local people in a reasonable and timely fashion to facilate repairs.
(Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Mailit)